We support and involve parents and carers in their child's learning both formally and informally. This may include :-
- Your child's class teacher being available at the end of each day if you wish to raise a concern. Appointments can be made to speak in more detail to the class teacher or SENDCo by contacting the school office or speaking to the in person.
- Parent's Evenings and/or termly review meetings to discuss progress, your child's IPP and/or the SEND Plan and agree the next steps for school and home.
- Parents and carers will be given copies of all reports written by specialists and these can be discussed with the SENDCo.
- Parents and carers will be given copies of IPP and/or SEND Support Plan which detail interventions and targets in place for your child.
- Your child's class teacher may suggest different ways in which you can support your child at home, both with homework and individual areas of need.
- A written annual report will be given out at the end of each year.
- Meetings with outside agencies as appropriate.
- We may be able to recommend parenting courses/advice through external agencies and local groups.